EAST LANSING, Mich. – The Spring Arbor University men's cross country team competed in the 2016 Spartan Invitational, hosted by Michigan State University, on Friday. The race covered 8,000 meters at the Forest Akers East Golf Course with 30 college and junior college programs, including many NCAA Division I and Division II universities, fielding runners for the event.
EVENT: Michigan State University Spartan Invitational
TEAM FINISH: No team score
TOTAL NUMBER OF RUNNERS: 410
NAIA RANKED TEAMS: N/A
LOCATION: Forest Akers Golf Course | East Lansing, Mich.
SPRING ARBOR TOP 7 RACE TIMES
1. Daniel Garza (27:53 / 168th)
2. Sam Comden (28:42 / 221st)
3. Ian Fulton (29:05 / 238th)
4. Jacob Hoppe (29:15 / 250th)
5. Logan Robart (29:51 / 285th)
6. Joshua Norton (31:09 / 327th)
7. Dylan Hamilton (31:30 / 331st)
Spring Arbor will participate in the SAU Homecoming 5K on Saturday, Oct. 1 before returning to competition at the Bethel College Invitational in South Bend, Ind. on Friday, Oct. 7.