COMSTOCK PARK, Mich. – The Spring Arbor University men's and women's bowling teams competed at the second WHAC Jamboree of the 2016-17 season on Saturday.
EVENT: WHAC Jamboree #2
TEAM FINISH: Men – 9th/10; Women 9th/10
LOCATION: Westgate Lanes | Comstock Park, Mich.
- The men's team finished in ninth place with 6072 total pins. The Cougars averaged an 834.3 in the individual games, but just a 683.7 in the Baker format.
- The women's team also placed ninth with 5695 pins. The team averaged a 799.8 during the individual games, with a high-game of 845. In their Baker games, the Cougars averaged a 624.0.
- Tucker Hemmila and Austin Kraemer led the way for the men's team. Hemmila finished with 703 total pins while Kraemer followed right behind with 702.
- Sabrina Ball and Stephanie Waddell were the top finisher for the women's team. Ball collected 697 pins and Waddell totaled 687.
- Lawrence Tech finished first in the men's team results with 7124 pins while Concordia University came out on top in the women's tournament with 6818 pins.
- The Blue Devils had the top two individuals on the men's side. Chase Kaufman earned first place with 925 pins and Kyle McGrath took second with 884. Concordia's Paige Podlaszuk claimed first place for the women with 813 pins.
The Spring Arbor bowling teams will split up on Saturday, Nov. 19 as the men's team heads to Bowling Green, Ohio for the Bowling Green State University Classic while the women's team takes part in the Siena Heights University Classic in Adrian, Michigan.