LIMA, Ohio – The regular season of Spring Arbor University's inaugural campaign came to a close at the WHAC Jamboree #4 on Saturday. The Cougar women's bowling team finished seventh while the men's team placed 10th.
EVENT: WHAC Jamboree #4
TEAM FINISH: Men – 10th/10; Women – 7th/10
LOCATION: Westgate Entertainment Center | Lima, Ohio
- On the men's side, the Cougars finished 10th out of the 10-team field with a total score of 4558 and a 633.06 average.
- The SAU women's team totaled 5597 pins and had a 777.36 average.
- Austin Kraemer led the Cougars as he placed seventh overall in the field of 84 bowlers. Kraemer racked up 805 pins, averaging a 201.25 with a high-game of 257.
- Adam LaRoe finished 28th with 733 pins, Corey Gill placed 40th with 680 and Jarod Plank landed in 51st with 553.
- Hanna Irvin was the top performer for the SAU women. Irvin finished 16th out of nearly 70 competitors with 686 pins over four games.
- Kelsey Thomas and Sabrina Ball followed in 24th and 28th place. Thomas had a score of 654 while Ball had a 633. Stephanie Waddell and Kassie Martin rounded out the scoring for the Cougars. Waddell posted a 611 and Martin recorded a 522.
- Lawrence Tech captured the men's team title with 6761 total pins. The men's individual champion was Matt Richmond from the University of Northwestern Ohio with a score of 859.
- Aquinas College took home the women's team crown with a score of 6240. Lawrence Tech's Hannah Gauthier earned the individual title with 787 pins.
Spring Arbor will have next week off before competing in the WHAC Championships on Saturday, Feb. 18.