HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. – The Spring Arbor University women's tennis team saw its five match winning streak come to an end Thursday in an 8-1 loss to Missouri Valley College, which is receiving votes in the NAIA Top 25 Poll.
FINAL SCORE: Spring Arbor 1, #RV Missouri Valley 8
LOCATION: Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center | Hilton Head Island, S.C.
RECORDS: Spring Arbor 8-8, Missouri Valley 3-1
The Cougars will conclude their spring trip with a match against the University of Mount Union (4-0) on Friday starting at 12:30 p.m. from the Shipyard Racquet Club.
1. Lilian Blasque (MVC) def. Mary-Kate McShane (SAU) 6-0, 6-3
2. Elisabeth Wahle (MVC) def. Monika Wynne (SAU) 6-3, 6-2
3. Adela Gil Mayor (MVC) def. Barbara Haikal (SAU) 0-6, 6-3, 10-7
4. Beatriz Sales (MVC) def. Emma Joseph (SAU) 6-3, 6-0
5. Reevaw Lewis (MVC) def. Brianna VanRavenswaay (SAU) 7-5, 6-3
6. Jelica Stamatovic (MVC) def. Alyssa LePard (SAU) 6-1, 6-2
1. Wahle / Gil Mayor (MVC) def. McShane / Wynne (SAU) 8-2
2. Blasque / Sales (MVC) def. Haikal / Joseph (MVC) 8-1
3. VanRavenswaay / Jewell Allen (SAU) def. Sabrina Trout / Lewis (MVC) 8-5